Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Parkasaurus is an upcoming game being created and developed by WashBear. It released on September 25, 2018.
Description[edit | edit source]
Parkasaurus challenges the player to plan, design, and construct their own dinosaur theme park. Starting with only a dream and an abandoned park the player will discover new technologies, new attractions, and a special bond with all their Dinosaurs!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Exhibit Design: Design success - each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in whether the Dinos, and the park, thrive...or become extinct.
- Park Creation and Management: Wisely spend resources to build the ultimate Dino Park and turn a profit to ensure future stability.
- Guest Monetization: By reading reviews and observing your guests, fine tune the flow and arrangement of your park to maximize the happiness of guests and Dinos alike.
- Employee Management: Level up rookie hires, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.
- Time Travel for Dinos Eggs: Go back in time to retrieve the hottest (and oldest) Dino Eggs.
- Chaotic Dino Escapes: Switch into first person view to handle any Dino rampages quickly and with care, before disaster strikes.
- Year Round Challenges: Manage unexpected weather catastrophes, as well as the expected diverse demands each season brings.