Parkasaurus is an upcoming game being created and developed by WashBear. It is currently available to play in Steam Early Access.
Description[edit | edit source]
Parkasaurus challenges the player to plan, design, and construct their own dinosaur theme park. Starting with only a dream and an abandoned park the player will discover new technologies, new attractions, and a special bond with all their Dinosaurs!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Exhibit Design: Design success - each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in whether the Dinos, and the park, thrive...or become extinct.
- Park Creation and Management: Wisely spend resources to build the ultimate Dino Park and turn a profit to ensure future stability.
- Guest Monetization: By reading reviews and observing your guests, fine tune the flow and arrangement of your park to maximize the happiness of guests and Dinos alike.
- Employee Management: Level up rookie hires, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.
- Time Travel for Dinos Eggs: Go back in time to retrieve the hottest (and oldest) Dino Eggs.
- Chaotic Dino Escapes: Switch into first person view to handle any Dino rampages quickly and with care, before disaster strikes.
- Year Round Challenges: Manage unexpected weather catastrophes, as well as the expected diverse demands each season brings.